Saturday, January 3, 2009

Ip Man

Awesome is the word from my lip after watching it- Ip Man !
This movie is from Hong Kong’s dynamic duo, Wilson Yip and Donnie Yen! All scene is impressive to me ! Esp the fighting part ! Donnie Yen is damn fxxking "cool" !
Beside the HK's dynamic duo, Hiroyuki Ikeuchi play a good role as a "bad guy". His fighting scene with Donnie Yen at the end of the movie rocks me!
Simon Yam is great in the movie as a "businessman". He just simply the Best as a supporting actor in this movie. I tell you bro, He’s one of my favorite actors! List goes on like Lau Ching Wan , Tony Leong, Andy Lau.......
After watching it, I kind like wanna learn Wing Chun. Why not?
Now I have deeper understanding on how hard Chinese people's life when Japan war with China last time. Thanks to Ip Man! Here we show our respect to HIM! Rest in Peace.



No comments:

Post a Comment