Thursday, April 29, 2010

Jinx the name of Insurance Agent

No offend if you are Insurance Agent, it was the thinking most of the people out there on you. (I Guess)
Need no PhD to study on this. Are you telling me that the "Product" I pay while you have the 35% comm. + Bonuses + Your annual overseas travel is damn Fxxking great for me?
First, the "Saving Plan" is totally a joke!
Exp: Monthly 500 for 10 yrs, then no need to service "the plan" anymore (Yearly 6k, 10 yrs 60k). Let's say you are 30 yrs old now......You wish to get the money for retirement at 60 yrs old. Probably you can get 250k cash(Estimation la bro). Worth it?
Or you can do this. Do the saving thing for 3 yrs, 18k, 10% downpayment to buy a 180k ppty. Rent it out then, if the ppty in KL, you can get around 900-1100 p.m. Minus the main. fees, Cukai Pintu, Sinking fund....etc, says nett is 650 (Estimate saja) I think you just pay another 100+ p.m only for the 30 yrs, The ppty is yours then. Don't tell me the ppty is worth less then 250k? No way! If yes match @ 250k, appreciation of 38% is acceptable (If you buy from developer + appreciation of raw material)
The case in here is......I pay 100+ mthly compare to 500 p.m previously with Insurance? Where the Money channel to? Comm. to agent, Advertisement.......etc
My personal view, "Saving Plan" still have lot of room to improve, yet Medical card is a MUST (In M'sia, gov hospital is so.....) as medi. fees nowdays is gonna cost you a bomb!
Nothing personal, it's just freedom to express.........Sorry if any hard feeling. Cheers.......

No comments:

Post a Comment