Friday, May 15, 2009

time to CITI, time to BANK

Never catch the falling knife, else you'll end up with a bleeding hand! This is a golden advice for trader when it come to bearish sentiment.
I don't have the crytal ball that tell us future, But one thing for sure. Citigroup, Inc. (C) is one hell of buy in the long run.
Last Trade@ USD3.53(Trade Time: 12:23PM ET). Still in the bullish position & of course, more to come......
As per my previous post (March 1, 2009) . CITI is in trouble & trade at USD 1.51. Imagine, put your space money in CITI at that time. How many percent return of your hard-earned money? It's 133% !!! Time like within 3 month. Superb & Attractive Trade like the 3 ladies at your right! Yeah ! Bloody SEXY Trade!!!
Why on earth my support on CITI as BUY is nothing less then a SIMPLE reason = The market share on US Banking.
Before Sub-prime, US Banking is dominant by big players like Lehman Brothers, Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac ...etc. Now they are gone. When the recovering time is come, CITI is the one who gain the full benefit from it!
My target selling price? USD 20 in 2 years time. Just my guess. I believe it's a lucky ones!

No comments:

Post a Comment