Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Michael Jordan 23 (NIKE AD- Maybe)

It my all time Basketball HERO, MJ23!
Recent NIKE ad, title "Maybe" is something very cool & wanna share with ya all.
Check the LINK out!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=woOu_4l3lio

Down here is the saying during the AD:

Maybe it’s my fault.....
Maybe I let you to believe, it was easy, but it wasn’t.
Maybe i make you think my highlight started in free throw line, and not in the gym.
Maybe I make you think that every shoot I took was a game winner, but my game is build on fresh, and not fire.
Maybe it’s my fault that you didn’t see that failure gains the strength That my pain is my motivation.
Maybe I let you to believe that Basketball was God given gift, and not something I’m working for, every single day of my life.
Maybe I destroy the game, or maybe you just making the execuses.

No comments:

Post a Comment