Saturday, June 13, 2009

Time To Change

One thing never change is CHANGING! I can't tolerate myself continue living my life without passion & exciting events anymore! It's a SIN anyway? One Life To Live! What the F i'm doing now? Yeah! It's time to Change!
Thanks to the people who make me suffer & make me pain. You wake me up & really, your retarded mind HELPS!
I'm clearly hungry to win my first GOAL in my own-company shirt in near future,hopefully. Proof no one but myself, on an even larger scale , The World?
Still, coming 2 years are my biggest test. So many times in the past I have promised a lot to myself, but failed to deliver. Still I'm confident of more is yet to come!
People Begin to become Successful the Minute They Decide to Be. Think so? Pathetic me!
Something to share from the ROCKY the movie, Taken from Adam Khoo's blog.

When Things got HARD, you STARTED LOOKING FOR SOMETHING TO BLAME!

“Let me tell you something you already know. The world ain’t all sunshine and rainbows. It is a very mean and nasty place and I don’t care how tough you are, it will beat you to your knees and keep you there permanently if you let it. You, me, or nobody is gonna hit as hard as life.

But IT AIN'T ABOUT HOW HARD YOU HIT ; it’s about HOW HARD YOU CAN GET HIT! and keep moving forward. It’s How much you can take, and keep moving forward. That’s how winning is done.

Now, if you know what you’re worth, then GO OUT & GET WHAT YOU’re WORTH! BUT YOU GONNA BE WILLLING TO TAKE THE HITS, & NOT POINT FINGERS & BLAME OTHER PEOPLE! COWARDS DO THAT and that ain’t you. You’re better than that!”

No comments:

Post a Comment